- Pay online using your naira bank card. Note: Cash on delivery is restricted to selected items.
- Selected items below ₦2500 may be eligible for free economy postal shipping.
- Pay for international delivery online and have no additional cost when you get delivered
0 out of 5(No ratings available)
PROMOTIONSGet additional 5% off with JumiaPay (Discount capped at N500)Enjoy unlimited Free Delivery with Jumia Prime
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from abroad. Delivered between Thursday 5 Dec and Thursday 12 Dec.See more
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Seller Score: 86%
Instructions for using the watch:1. Battery When the second hand of the quartz watch jumps or stops every few seconds, when the battery is exhausted, the battery should be replaced in time to avoid leaving the battery without electricity for a long time and causing damage to the movement.
2. Temperature quartz watch normal working environment temperature is -5 degrees to 50 degrees, do not put the watch in too high or too low temperature environment (such as washing sauna, hot springs), otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the watch and battery life.
3. The automatic mechanical watch automatic mechanical watch must be automatically wound by the white movement of the wearer's arm, so it must be worn for more than eight hours every day to ensure accurate timing. If the wearing time is not enough during the day, and the walking time is insufficient, it is recommended to swing the watch horizontally for one minute to remove the winding when the watch is removed at night.
4. The waterproof and waterproof watch has waterproof effect in daily life, but it is not allowed to wear swimming or diving. It is recommended not to wear a bath to avoid short-circuit or rust of the movement coil after entering the water and affecting the watch.
5. Impact and vibration Watches that use high-hardness materials (such as cemented carbide, ceramics, sapphire, etc.) have poor impact resistance and should be prevented from falling and colliding to avoid friction with high-hardness items.
6. Magnetic watches should be away from objects such as televisions, magnets, and speakers with strong magnetic fields to prevent damage to the movement caused by the magnetic field and affect the travel accuracy of the watch.
7. Chemical watches should avoid contact with corrosive liquids or gases such as alcohol (alcohol, gasoline), mercury, cosmetics, sprays, adhesives, detergents, paints, etc., so as to prevent the surface of the case and the strap from being eroded and discolored, deterioration or damage.
8. Carefully treat the dust, moisture, and moisture trapped on the case and strap, which may cause rust. To do this, always clean the watch with a soft, dry cloth.
- Function: 3 degree waterproof
- Strap material: PU leather strap
- Parameter: 260mm long, weighs 70g
- Color: red, green, black, brown
- Special features: week display, calendar
What’s in the box
- SKU: FA203AC1IVUY9NAFAMZ
- Color: Black
- Main Material: N/A
- Model: Men
- Product Line: Sier
- Size (L x W x H cm): 6*10*2
- Weight (kg): 0.07
This product has no ratings yet.
TADA Men's Quartz White Collar Belt Casual Watch-Black